Welcome to the ISOGateWay Services Login Page
The International Services Office at the George Washington University facilitates international educational exchange through its services and programs. It serves as the primary administrative, programming, and advising office for the GW international community.
If you have a question for the International Services Office, International Student Advisors, the following options are available:
- Email email@example.com
- Visit Drop-in Advising - Available on a first-come, first-served basis in the Colonial Crossroads lobby, Monday - Thursday, 1:30 - 3:30 PM for advising that will take no more than 5 minutes
- Make an Appointment - Appointments booked through the following links are individual appointments with an ISO Advisor, which require more extensive advising than we can provide during Drop-in Advising hours. Advising options include in-person, phone or Skype appointments. To access the Advising Appointment system click here!
Student requests are processed within a 10 business day or less turnaround time frame. Please plan ahead and submit your requests to the ISO front desk (or via the ISOGateWay portal as applicable) at least 10 business days before you need them to be approved. Please remember that weekends and holidays are not considered business days.
Be sure to submit complete requests including all the required documents to avoid delays in processing.
To access your ISOGateWay portal, please click on the 'Login' button located in"Full Client Services for Students & Scholars".
Full Client Services for Students & Scholars
Secure services requiring login with your institutional Network ID and password. These services include:
- View and update information on file
- Submit electronic form (e-form) requests for travel signatures, reduced course load authorization, program extensions, etc.
- Access alerts and notes on file that require action in order to maintain legal status
Limited Services for Students & Scholars
Limited services requiring login with your University ID number and date of birth. These services include:
- Limited student services like registration for orientation or SEVIS transfer-in.
- Limited initial intake forms for J-1 scholars or H-1B employees.
These services will NOT provide all the functionality of the full client services.
The following are additional services: